Why Have the Veins I Had Treated with VeinWave 1 Month Ago Now Refilled?

I had a VeinWave treatment about a month ago and a lot of my veins were completely gone, but after about 2 weeks the very same veins refilled and became visible again. Why is that? Will another session grant permanent results?

Vein Treatment

+1

Veins are unpredictable at best.  They can be closed one day, and reopen another week or two later after a treatment.  This is unfortunately normal for vein closure even in the best of hands and equipment.  Plan on at least 3-4 sessions, and a follow up in a 5-6 month time.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

ASCLERA

+1

It may be that you need additional treatments to achieve desired results. Most always, regardless of the modality you use, one treatment is not enough. 

In my practice, I use Sclerotherapy as the primary modality for treating spider veins. At this time, sclerotherapy is still considered the gold standard for treatment of spider veins.

the product which I use is ASCLERA and so far I had excellent results. 

Manhattan General Surgeon

Veinwave

+1

hard to say. the veins may be too big for veinwave.

keep zapping them. be more aggressive this time. may get better results.

Ashburn General Surgeon