Can the Tummy Tuck Belt Really Work?

I've been considering lipo, and last night I saw an infomercial last night for the Tummy Tuck Belt -- it's a system that involves putting on a "thermal accelerator" cream, followed by 10 minutes in what looks like a tummy compression garment (the first 2 min are spent doing to standing ab crunches).

The websites claims "Typical results are 0.5" first week and 1" in 30 days without lifestyle change." Is it possible for something like this to actually work? The pictures are really impressive.

Tummy tuck belt

+1

Complete waste of money!

• If you need a tummy tuck - save for the tummy tuck.
  • If you want to make a charitable donation - give to the needy, not an infomercial seller!

What can help besides surgery? Fitness and weight loss if you are overweight and out of shape.

Great question! Thanks.

Tummy tuck belt

+1

Don't waste your money.  This is classic quackery at its finest.  People are always hoping that there is some sort of easy fix for obesity and skin laxity that doesn't involve surgery, diet or exercise.