Have There Ever Been Any Celebrity Moms That Suffered from Diastis Recti After Childbirth?

It just seems that all celebrity moms these days look amazing after giving birth, and many after only a month! Doesn't make someone like me feel great, since I have a huge stomach after having only 2 kids. :( I never imagined this would happen to me. I was always slim and had a flat stomach before having my children. Can it be possible that many celebrity moms get a tummy tuck? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Trainers, personal chefs, and airbrushing do wonders for celebrity moms.

+1

Comparing oneself to a celebrity mom is going to be a frustrating experience. If you had the time and money to have a daily trainer, prepared meals, and nannies to watch over your kids, you'd likely have a bounce back body as well. However, the fact is that they too will have some degree of diastasis recti. The rapid expansion of the abdomen always causes some degree of laxity of the abdominal wall. Still, a diastasis recti which is small won't show if the intraabdominal fat is low. Regardless, many celebrities have tummy tucks due to stretch marks, diastasis, and all the post pregnancy changes that most women experience.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Do celebrities get diastasisafter pregnancy?

+1
Yes, they do. Their incidence might possibly be lower, although this is guesswork rather than fact. Risk factors for diastasis include genetic risk, baby size, maternal weight gain and physical fitness. Celebrities are a group who probably manage their pregnancies mostly very well as their job involves them having a good figure, and they will lose their job if they don't. Even despite this, some, like you, will develop a diastasis. Again like you, I suspect some have early diastasis repairs - not that there's anything wrong with that. Good luck.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgery and Celebrities

+1

Yes, celebrities are no different than everyone else.  And, yes, many of them have had plastic surgery, including tummy tuck.  Also, remember when you compare yourself to celebrities in magazines, they have had the advantage of makeup, special lighting and photoshop.  If you post pictures, we may be able to give you more specific advice.  

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.Shafer PlasticSurgery.com