Please go to the above listed site and read the paragraph called "Performance Data". It will answer your concerns..no risk noted regarding emboli. There are some expected effects from a Liposonix treatment..swelling (mild to moderate), bruising (mild to moderate), soreness (mild). Our follow-up interviews with our patients are summarized below:
1. Average time lapse until contouring seen: 3.5 months.
2. Average circumference loss: 2.4 cm (one inch)
3. Average bruising time: 2 weeks
4. Average swelling time: 4 days
5. Average soreness: 3 weeks
The soreness is not hindering any of the patients. They all say the same thing..."yes, it's sore, but I'm still exercising and I'm not taking anything for the soreness."