What is the Cost of Tca Cross Method?

am 22 yrs old & suffering from holes on face due to pimples....what is the procedure & details of tca cross method procedure & cost

Cost of TCA Method

Trichloroacetic Acid CROSS method depends on many factors. Ultimately, I believe that it really comes down to time. I charge anywhere from 500-1500 for parts of the face. You want to go to someone that will take care of you though. This is really important.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

TCA CROSS Charges in India

TCA CROSS charges at my clinic are Rs 1000 (around $18!)per session, it takes about 3-4 session at 4-6 month intervals to reach desired results. I guess this is not applicable where you live, but yes, if you are on vacation here, then this would help! 

Treating ice pick scars on face.

The ice pick scars on the face can be punch grafted or sutured close or TCA cross application.  The charge for the TCA application is roughly $350 per session and usually needs several sessions at monthly intervals. A lot can be done to improve ice pick scars so see your derm surgeon. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon