Other Than a Full Tt, Can Any Other Type of Lipo (smart, Vaser, Tumescent) Help? (photo)

I would rather not get a TT as the costs and recovery is more than I want to do. I've seen some pics on docs websites about liposculpture, vaser, and smartlipo. Can any of these help to tighten/flatten,/smooth my abdomen area. I realize that a TT get a result of super flat look, however, not sold on the idea of recovery time and costs at this point. Also any comments on Tipollar Apollo for skin tightening? I am 47, 115 lbs 4'11" and had 3 children.

Can smart lipo help?

After three children, I would think there is more loose skin than I can see in the photo. Smart liposuction will help with the fat and some mild skin tightening, but what I see more often is patients wishing they would have done at least the mini tuck and smart liposuction because there is no short cut to getting the results you are looking for. This would best be answered by a board certified plastic surgeon that does both smart liposuction and tummy tucks as they are the best doctors to explain the best options for you.