How Long Does Teosyal Last in the Cheekbones?

I have teosyal injected in my cheekbones, wondering how long that would last?

Teosyal products tend to last approx. 6-18 months depending on the type of Teosyal used.

+1
Teosyal products tend to last approx. 6-18 months depending on the type of Teosyal used. You will begin to notice the product metabolizing over this time.

Teosyal longevity in the cheekbones

+1

The longevity of Teosyal in the cheekbones is quite variable, but typically somewhere in the 9-18months range.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Teosyal longevity for cheek enhancement

+1

Teosyal typically lasts 12-18 months in the cheeks.  It is similar to perlane,  and Juviderm voluma.

Philip Solomon, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Teosyal for cheek enhancement

+1
  • Teosyal dermal filler comes in different degrees of viscoelasticity depending on cross linking of Hyaluronic acid, from which Teosyal is made of. The more viscous preparation the longer will it last.
  • For cheek enhancement most doctors use the highest cross linked Teosyal, it can last up to 2 years.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist