Is Teosyal for Nasolabial Injection Safe?

I injected Juvederm for my nasolabial folds one time, about 18 months ago. Now I want to know, is it safe to have Teosyal injections in this area? Thank you very much.

It is safe as long as you have a highly skilled experienced injector.

+1
It is safe as long as you have a highly skilled experienced injector. Teosyal is a great product and can provide wonderful results.

There is no contraindication with those 2 products.

Teosyal is safe in the Nasolabial area

+1

Teosyal is a safe product to use in your nasolabial folds (or any other area) after Juvederm injections. Both products are made with hyaluronic acid and so you will not have a reaction based on that. Also because Juvederm typically only lasts around 6 months, after 18months you should have no issues regardless of the filler you choose, simply because your body has metabolized the Juverderm already.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon