Is Teosyal for Nasolabial Injection Safe?

I injected Juvederm for my nasolabial folds one time, about 18 months ago. Now I want to know, is it safe to have Teosyal injections in this area? Thank you very much.

Teosyal is safe in the Nasolabial area

+1

Teosyal is a safe product to use in your nasolabial folds (or any other area) after Juvederm injections. Both products are made with hyaluronic acid and so you will not have a reaction based on that. Also because Juvederm typically only lasts around 6 months, after 18months you should have no issues regardless of the filler you choose, simply because your body has metabolized the Juverderm already.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon