Lip Augmentation Gone Wrong Because of Lip Sensitivity?

I hope somebody can help me and give me answers to a problem which has made me cry day after day. I had my lips done by a doctor around 3 months ago, and almost immediately after that, I noticed a big ball swelling on my upper lip, which the doctor assured me would dissapear in a week. The doctor inserted what she called a "natural" and temporary collagen called "TEOSYAL kiss" into my lips. Is it really that my lips are sensitive, or did she inject the gel incorrectly into my lips? When will this ball dissapear completely?

At 3 months, if a "ball" remains to your upper lip you may need a hyaluronidase injection to dissolve the product.

+1
At 3 months, if a "ball" remains to your upper lip you may need a hyaluronidase injection to dissolve the product. Schedule an appointment with your injector to discuss this option. 

Hope this helps

Bump after lip augmentation mostly Teosyal Kiss material

+1

This is Hyaluronic acid, the bump you saw immediately after injection mostly represent the material and not a granuloma. It can be dissolved easily with hyaluronidase injected into the bump and will diappear immediately.

Teosyal kiss in the lips

+1

Teosyal kiss is a hyaluronic acid gel that will disappear within 6 to 8 months. Though you have a "bump" which could represent a deposit of product or a granuloma. It could be dissolved with a hyaluronidase injection to the area. This will likely treat your complaint, although it may accentuate the amount of lip uneveness. You should ask your physician if they could do this injection for you.

Andrew P. Trussler, MD