Teosyal Filler in Cheek: Left with Swelling and Discoloration

my cheek are verry swoulen and my skeen discolor im realy dapress can you help please? antibiotic is not working

Teosyal in cheeks

+1
  • Teosyal is Hyaluronic acid based dermal filler with an average life span in tissues of 9-12months. Initial swelling following the injections of Teosyal is common but rarely lasts beyond 3 days. Slight lumpiness might persist longer and can be helped by massaging the area.
  • Antibiotics only help if there is infection.
  • Slightly blue dicloloraton can be seen in the area of treatment, this is due to the implanted transparent filler giving a shadow under the skin. This temporary.
  • If you would like to get rid of the filler quickly ask your doctor to use Hyaluronidase injection which can almost instantly dissolve the filler.
London Dermatologist