Teosyal Filler in Cheek: Left with Swelling and Discoloration
- Asked by linda london in Headley, F2
- 2 years ago
my cheek are verry swoulen and my skeen discolor im realy dapress can you help please? antibiotic is not working
Teosyal in cheeks
- Teosyal is Hyaluronic acid based dermal filler with an average life span in tissues of 9-12months. Initial swelling following the injections of Teosyal is common but rarely lasts beyond 3 days. Slight lumpiness might persist longer and can be helped by massaging the area.
- Antibiotics only help if there is infection.
- Slightly blue dicloloraton can be seen in the area of treatment, this is due to the implanted transparent filler giving a shadow under the skin. This temporary.
- If you would like to get rid of the filler quickly ask your doctor to use Hyaluronidase injection which can almost instantly dissolve the filler.
Recent Teosyal Reviews
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.