Temporal Wasting, What Are My Options?

Hi. I suffer from temporal wasting, my head indents inward giving it a bubble like appearance lol.... I'm really self conscience about it.... I'm aware of dermal fillers such as artefill ect but can they really fill in indents? I want my head shape to be normal is there anything to fill out my temples... surgery perhaps? Thank you. Thank you.

Treatment for Temporal wasting

+1

Volume loss in the temple area is a common and often overlooked area.  Replacing volume in the temporal area can significantly improve and restore a youthful contour to the face.  Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm can be used as a temporary filler.  Radiesse and Sculptra also can be used to provide a longer lasting result between 1-2 years.  A more permanent option is fat transfer, which is taking fat from one part of your body and injecting into the temple area using very small cannulas.  This can provide a natural long lasting result that basically replaces fat that has been lost over time in this area. 

Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Temporal wasting

+1

For temporal wasting I have used hyaluronic fillers slightly diluted with lidocaine for easier injection, less pain, and I think lower risk of lumpiness.  Good luck.

Temporal aging and concavity.

+1

This area can be filled with fillers that lastly 1-2 years or fat which requires getting the fat from somewhere on your body.  If u gain weight this fat can become larger. An implant of of silicone can be done as well. 

Sculptra can help

+1

Sculptra is a excellent consideration for filling in the temporal area. The results are seen in 2-3 months and can last for up to 2 years. The result should be subtle and natural appearing.

Deidra Blanks, MD
Wilmington Facial Plastic Surgeon