Best Non Surgical Way to Get Rid of Double Chin?

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading. There are so many new procedures to get rid of excess fat under the chin I really do not know what is best. I'm 27 and at a healthy weight. I would like the results to be permanent and I definitely do not want to have surgery. Also, if you could recommend some doctors in nj it would be much appreciated. Thanks again!

Getting rid of a double chin...

+1

If there is enough fat underneath the chin without loose, saggy skin, then the best option would be laser liposuction.  This procedure can be done under local anesthesia and takes about 45 minutes to perform. There is minimal bruising and swelling which should rapidly subside.   Recovery is around one week,  and a bandage wrap must be worn for that one week to help the skin to tighten.  There have not been great long term results with other products that are non invasive, while laser liposuction can result in a great permanent improvement.  Make an appointment with a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon to discuss your best options. 

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera Tightens the Neck

+1
In the appropriate candidate we have seen wonderful results with Ulthera. It is a one time only treatment that uses highly focused ultrasound to cause a permanent change in the tissues treated. Although the results are non-surgical, Ulthera tightens the neck and jowls effectively. Best wishes on achieving your goals.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Double Chin

+1

Hi,

As long as you dont have any lose skin and just some fatty tissue under the neck, then submental liposuction is the best option. This can be done under local anesthesia.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS