Can a non surgical nose job reduce the size of the tip of nose and the width of the nose?

No

+1
You would probably need a rhinoplasty to do what you want. Non surgical adds fillers to perhaps smooth out small deformities not make the nose smaller.

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Work Well To Camouflage Nasal Bumps And Humps

+1
Of course, there is no substitute for an upfront and personal examination and palpation of the nose to determine the best course of action. But, there is no question that nonsurgical nose jobs can be used to treat nasal bridge humps and bumps (as you can clearly see from the sidebar before and after photos of an actual patient of mine).

I have been performing these procedures for well over a decade and have had gratifying results with all of the above uses in well selected cases When necessary, before actually proceeding with treatment, in order to confirm whether a nonsurgical rhinoplasty is the right approach, I typically inject a small amount of salt solution or diluted anesthetic solution as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm that the desired level of improvement can be achieved. My preference for treating these kinds of problems is a combination of Radiesse and Perlane, which provide durable results and good lifting and shaping. 

Consultation with a board certified aesthetic core physician with extensive experience with nonsurgical rhinosculpturing is essential to ensure a gratifying outcome.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Yesenianicolle~

Thank you for your question.  In a non-surgical rhinoplasty you are adding volume to the nose, so there is really no way to make it smaller.

However, in some cases, adding volume can make the nose appear more balanced overall by camouflaging and drawing attention away from irregularities such as a depression or hump.  The end result is that some areas may actually appear smaller or narrower from certain angles, even though volume has been added.  It's not possible to say whether you would be a candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty without an exam or some photographs.

Best Regards,
Amy Hsu

Amy K Hsu, MD