Can Fillers fix a crooked nose?

hi there I have a disaligned nose genetically I am from Ecuadorian descent. so I got the crooked nose. can fillers help fixed this problem if not what would you recommend I heard there is a method where the doctor removes your septum and straightens it and puts into your nose is this effectI've.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty for Crooked Nose

+1
A non-surgical Rhinoplasty could help to reduce the appearance of a crooked nose. During treatment, a filler such as Restylane would be injected into the side of your nose to balance it out and create more symmetry. This treatment lasts approximately 8 months. For a more permanent solution, you may want to consider Rhinoplasty surgery. I suggest meeting with a few Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons or Plastic Surgeons to get a complete evaluation and find out if Rhinoplasty surgery is a good option for you. Best of luck!

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injectable fillers for nose

+1
Dear jackie, thank you for your question. Injectable fillers can be used to enhance facial volume, correct lines and depressions, and rejuvenate the face without surgery. Some common fillers include restylane, juvederm, perlane, voluma, radiesse, and sculptra. Consult with a an experienced facial plastic surgeon injector to review your options. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers to Fix a Crooked Nose

+1
Fillers will not fix a crooked nose but can occasionally be used to camouflage asymmetries. Usually a rhinoplasty is the way to permanently correct a crooked nose which also frequently causes breathing obstruction. Pictures would help us respond to your inquiry.

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose and septoplasty to improve airflow

+1
A rhinoplasty is required to  repair  a crooked nose. Cartilage and bone must be reshaped through surgery, not by injections. Medial and lateral osteotomies are required to reset the nasal bones straight. Occasionally, spreader grafts composed of the patient's own cartilage are used in the mid vault area when there is a concave upper lateral cartilage present contributing to the crookedness.
A septoplasty is performed for medical necessity to improve air flow through the nose and does not change the shape of the nose.
For many examples, more information and diagrams please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo  gallery for crooked noses

Fillers and curved nose

+1
Fillers may be able to be used in some instances to camouflage a bit, but a rhinoplasty would be a permanent solution.