Supernumerary Nipple Removal Cost?

I have a Supernumerary nipple located right below my right breast which I thought was a mole up until recently, when it started to have cyclical pain and it was determined by my doctor that it was a third nipple. It causes me pain when I wear a bra with an underwire and I would like to know the cost for removal, if insurance covers it or part of it, and if it should be performed by a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. It is very small but the issue I have with it is the cyclical pain.

Removal of an extra nipple - Los Angeles

+1

Supernumerary nipples can be excised, but the depth of the lesion should be removed in one session.  Cost varies depending on the size and type of anesthesia, but these are usually quick procedures. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Supernumerary nipple

+1

You need a plastic surgeon to remove the supernumerary nipple and may be  the breast tissue under it. Cost will vary with the extent of the breast tissue present under the extra nipple.