Stitches Taken out After BA, Dried Blood at Incision Area?

My PS took out my stitches/bandages today at my 21-post-op day visit. She told me all was well and I was healing fine. I then went to work. I was wearing the same non-wire bra I have worn the entire healing process. When I got home tonight, I noticed what looked like dried blood near the incision area. Is this normal? Should I call her and let her know or will this go away? Thanks!

Without a photo or an idea of how much blood you are talking about, I wouldn't want to risk given false reassurance. Call your surgeon. After some give an take on the phone, she can advise you far better than can a stranger. All the best.