Spectra Laser Peel: Has Anyone Tried It?

I wanted to do something about my enlarged pores, acne scars and the dermatologist recommended Spectra Laser Peel. Bc I read very positive things about it on the internet, I decided to do it. Has anyone (doctors and patients) tried it?

Spectra non-ablative laser peel for acne scars and enlarge pores

+1
The Spectra Dual Mode Q-switched Nd:YAG LaserHas been approved for treatment of acne scars.  Like other non-ablative laser treatments such as non-ablative fractional erbium laser's in the 1540, 1450 and 1585nm range can reduce pores by promoting collagen growth around the poor to reduce the size.  Acne scars can also be improved by reorganization of the collagen within the scar.

Be sure to consult a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has experience and laser treatments.   Avoid going to  scar without a physician present when having laser treatments.