Slightly Narrow Upper Lateral Cartilage, Slightly Lower Nose Tip, and Correct Possible Nasal Valve Collapse? (photo)

Hi, I'm 16 yo male but I'll have rhinoplasty in my 20s. These are the procedures I want, would you recommend them & would it look good & natural or is it too much? 1. Most important: Correct nasal valve collapse, one nostril is lower than the other and hard to breathe out of. 2. Important: Narrow my upper lateral cartilage a SLIGHT bit like my photo with the red markings. Id like my nose to remain sharp looking tho. 3. Is it worth it: Slightly lower the tip of nose. See captions for more info

Correction of nasal valve collapse requires widening of the lower lateral cartilage

+1

Thank you for your question. You will need to be examined by an expert in rhinoplasty surgery for proper advice and recommendations.

That said if you do have a nasal valve collapse which interferes with breathing you will likely need spreader grafts which will widen the lower lateral cartilages.

Please see an expert.

Rhinoplasty technique ideal for me

+1

Hi I think a closed total Rhinoplasty would be some thing that I would advise if I conduct a clinical examination.These images are not enough to give an opinion however Nasal valve collapse should be corrected at the same sitting.Nostril asymmetry can as well be corrected and for breathing trouble one need to investigate for the status of your septum.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon