Im Really Worried with my Nose? Im 15 and It Has Started to Grow Much Bigger. (photo)

Its growing a large bump and my nose is really skinny and long hence why you can see the bump. Is there any tips like eating so my nose can look less skinnier. Will i grow into my nose? is it that bad?

Rhino

+1

The pictures you've posted aren't that bad.  I certainly see the dorsal hump you're referring to, but it's certainly a minor issue.  It can be treated with a rhinoplasty, but you should wait until your facial growth has stopped and remained stable for at least a year before considering having a rhinoplasty.

If you are depressed about this, you should see you family physician/primary physician/psychiatrist ASAP.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Nose growing

+1

you will need a rhinoplasty after you finish your bone growth. diet will not affect this.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will I "grow" into my nose?

+1

The two photos you've posted show a very slight convexity of "bump" on your bridge. This often also creates an illusion on the front view that makes the nose look overly narrow. If this bothers you as it seems to it can be repaired with rhinoplasty surgery. Unfortunately, there are no diet or other options that will change the shape of your nose. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in the young.

+1

Yes your face will grow with your nose and look much better in a few years. This is normal and rhinoplasty can be done then if you r unhappy with it.