I Am Just 23 Years my Breast Size is 32. I Want to Increase my Size At Least 36?

hello sir am just 23 years my breast size is 32. i want to increase my size atleast 36. Try to understand my problem. My friends are having 36,38. i cant go any where with my friends... better tel me any home therapy treatment and creme .i dont like side fects treatment..

Breast Augmentation Creams and Pills

+1
This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.

No creams or pills can help

+1
The only way to enhance the size of your breasts safely and effectively with predictable results is breast augmentation. You may experience a very minor increase in size with creams and pills, but nothing that will be as noticeable. In addition, they are not FDA approved.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Changing chest or bra size

+1
First of all, changing breast size will not change the chest circumference size as you describe it.  It will change the projection and volume, (cup size, A.B.C.D. etc;)  As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions. 

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Increasing breast size

+1

First, the back size will not change with imploants. The cup size will change with implants.  There are no medications I  know of that will achieve this. Only surgery will increase your breast size.

Medications for Breast Augmentation

+1

There are no medications or creams that can reliably increase breast size.  In addition, with surgery the cirumference of your chest (32, 34, 36, 38) will not change, only the cup size. 

+1

The only therapy other than surgery that can increase breast size (modestly) is something called BRAVA, and you can use google to check that out. It requires wearing a suction device for 12 hours a day for weeks, and has results that are usually temporary. 

The reliable ways are surgery--either breast implants or fat grafting. 

All the best.