I Am Just 23 Years my Breast Size is 32. I Want to Increase my Size At Least 36?

hello sir am just 23 years my breast size is 32. i want to increase my size atleast 36. Try to understand my problem. My friends are having 36,38. i cant go any where with my friends... better tel me any home therapy treatment and creme .i dont like side fects treatment..

Changing chest or bra size

+1
First of all, changing breast size will not change the chest circumference size as you describe it.  It will change the projection and volume, (cup size, A.B.C.D. etc;)  As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions. 

Increasing breast size

+1

First, the back size will not change with imploants. The cup size will change with implants.  There are no medications I  know of that will achieve this. Only surgery will increase your breast size.

Medications for Breast Augmentation

+1

There are no medications or creams that can reliably increase breast size.  In addition, with surgery the cirumference of your chest (32, 34, 36, 38) will not change, only the cup size. 

+1

The only therapy other than surgery that can increase breast size (modestly) is something called BRAVA, and you can use google to check that out. It requires wearing a suction device for 12 hours a day for weeks, and has results that are usually temporary. 

The reliable ways are surgery--either breast implants or fat grafting. 

All the best.