I Am Just 23 Years my Breast Size is 32. I Want to Increase my Size At Least 36?

hello sir am just 23 years my breast size is 32. i want to increase my size atleast 36. Try to understand my problem. My friends are having 36,38. i cant go any where with my friends... better tel me any home therapy treatment and creme .i dont like side fects treatment..

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herb, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Increase breast size with creams.

Hi, thanks for your question. Currently there is no cream or home treatment approved by the FDA to increase breast size. The only way to currently increase breast size is with an augmentation. One option for you might be to purchase inserts that you can wear in your bra to give you  the appearance of larger breasts. 

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation will provide reliable and aesthetically pleasing results.

The size of women’s breasts can affect self-esteem, self-image, self-confidence, sexuality and how clothes fit.For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts.Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breasts implants for a variety of reasons.They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.
For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work.In many cases, it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all.Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.
For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size.Before considering breast enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician.

Increasing Breast Size

It is difficult to decide on a breast size for a patient without properly examining her. The only way to know is to have a physical consultation with a surgeon where both of you will arrive to a size that is most fitted to the anatomy of your body.  Your measurements dictate everything. This should have little to do with what you WANT but rather what your body can accept….that is if you want a natural result.  Finally remember that the 32,34,etc has to do with the circumference of your chest and that doesn’t change just your cup size. Hope this has helped.

Rady Rahban, MD

Increasing Breast Size Naturally

The only safe, effective, and reliable way to increase breast size is with a breast augmentation procedure. Over the decades that I've been a practicing plastic surgeon, I've seen and heard about tons of products that make big claims. With the advent of the internet, it's now quite common for patients to ask about these creams, pills, ointments, oils - whatever. The truth is, none of them work. They don't provide lasting, noticeable results. Don't waste your time or your money, and don't put your safety at risk.

Breast Augmentation Creams and Pills

This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.

No creams or pills can help

The only way to enhance the size of your breasts safely and effectively with predictable results is breast augmentation. You may experience a very minor increase in size with creams and pills, but nothing that will be as noticeable. In addition, they are not FDA approved.

Changing chest or bra size

First of all, changing breast size will not change the chest circumference size as you describe it.  It will change the projection and volume, (cup size, A.B.C.D. etc;)  As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions. 

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Increasing breast size

First, the back size will not change with imploants. The cup size will change with implants.  There are no medications I  know of that will achieve this. Only surgery will increase your breast size.

Medications for Breast Augmentation

There are no medications or creams that can reliably increase breast size.  In addition, with surgery the cirumference of your chest (32, 34, 36, 38) will not change, only the cup size.