20-year-old with triangular shaped breasts. Are they tuberous and would an augmentation help? (photo)

Hi, I'm 20 years old and my breasts haven't changed since I was 13, I always thought my breasts would grow and change shape however they've always had this triangular shape. I was wondering if maybe they are tuberous and if breast augmentation would improve the look of them? Thank you

Tubular/tuberous breasts

Tuberous breast

There are a number of features that define a tuberous breast:
•Wide and puffy areolae
•widely spaced breasts
•high breast fold
•constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast
•minimal breast tissue
•high breast fold
•narrow base of the breast

Most of these features are apparent in the photos, although all are mild. I think that  you would benefit from breast augmentation. If the size increase is modest, the amount of internal and external breast manipulation to help with breast contour can be kept to a minimum. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.