Post-op BBL - One Side of my Butt Cheek is a Little Bigger then the Other?

i just got the brazilian butt lift about a week ago , i know my body is in the process of healing but one side of my butt cheek is bigger then the other ? is that something i should be worried about?

Brazilian Butt lift asysmmetry and uneven results

+1

Uneven results in the first weeks after BBL is very common, This may be due to several reasons and I would advise you to wait at least 3-4 months prior to making any assessments about the results. Options for correction would include additional augmentation of the smaller side or lipo of the larger side. Occasionally this may be associated with a cyst  which may require aspiration. Put this off for at least 4-6 months if possible in my opinion.