Post-op BBL - One Side of my Butt Cheek is a Little Bigger then the Other?

i just got the brazilian butt lift about a week ago , i know my body is in the process of healing but one side of my butt cheek is bigger then the other ? is that something i should be worried about?

Uneven results after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

Patient to undergo this procedure should understand that there is a significant recovery process afterward. This process may include swelling, bruising, and uneven results, especially in the early stages. If you have had your surgery only one week ago, you have not reached your ultimate results at this time. It may be possible that one side of your body has swollen more than the other. Be sure to relate your concerns to your plastic surgeon and follow their advice. In our practice, we emphasize the use of a specialized surgery garment that we have designed for our Brazilian butt lift patients. This garment allows compression to the areas where liposuction was performed but does not apply pressure in the areas of the fat grafts.

Brazilian Butt lift asysmmetry and uneven results

+1

Uneven results in the first weeks after BBL is very common, This may be due to several reasons and I would advise you to wait at least 3-4 months prior to making any assessments about the results. Options for correction would include additional augmentation of the smaller side or lipo of the larger side. Occasionally this may be associated with a cyst  which may require aspiration. Put this off for at least 4-6 months if possible in my opinion.