Butt is Hard After Brazilian Butt Lift

I had a brazilian butt lift done a week ago. My butt feels hard as a rock.it also looks kind of flat.Im happy with the results to the moment but my butt feels hard and looks kind of flat in the middle part of both cheeks. Im afraid it will stay like this. should i massage them?

Brazilian Butt Lift - Fresh Postop

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Short Answer: As with any surgery, there will be some short term post operative changes that should subside with time.

Long Answer: With any surgery, there is always some degree of postoperative edema (swelling) in the area worked upon. So too, with a large volume fat transfer, there will be some degree of tightness as you are expanding the area, in this case the buttocks. This firmness you are feeling should regress after about 4-6 weeks. 

Buttocks are hard after Brazilian Butt lift augmentation

The middle portion of the buttock is often the firmest and requires the most augmentation to achieve the maximal projection. Therefore, it is quite common for it to feel hard and firm in the early stages of buttock augmentation (first 6 weeks). Thereafter, the area in between the buttocks and just above it remain the most swollen for 3-6 months, Massage using MLD technique may be helpful but have this done if permitted by your surgeon.