Is Vanquish a Treatment for Me if I Have More Than 20 Lbs to Lose?

Vanquish not for weight loss

+1

Vanquish is meant to reduce areas of fat in a person closer to ideal weight or maintained weight. I think it can be used even if you have weight to lose but you should start a program to lose that weight and not rely on Vanquish to give you the outcome you desire with a 20 pound weight loss.You can do vanquish in combingation with a weight loss plan and perhaps the reduction you get with vanquish treatments will motivate you to continue on your weight loss program. If you do vanquish alone without the weight loss, I think you will likely be unhappy with results.

Charlotte Dermatologist

How Much Weight Loss With Vanquish?

+1

Vanquish is a good treatment option for those patients who are looking to lose about 1 to 3 inches and is not a weight loss procedure.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish- the Ideal Candidate & the Reality

+1

The ideal Vanquish candidate is close to their ideal or desired weight while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

However, our clinic experience with Vanquish has started to demonstrate that patients with more fat sometimes show larger improvements with a series of treatments (there is more fat that can be reduced). Thinner patients may have more modest changes because there is not as much to improve upon - although these are typically still very pleased patients in my experience.

Vanquish is not a means of weight loss or control, but you may notice significant changes if you have a bit more fat to lose.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon