How Long Does It Take Before I See Results with Vanquish?

I understand it's more than one treatment to get full results with Vanquish? But is it possible I will see results after the first treatment?

Complete a series of Vanquish for Appropriate Results

+1

Vanquish is meant as a series of treatments, and I would not advise doing only one session and waiting for results.

The idea for 4-6 sessions derives from research in animals and humans, and a need for several sessions is required for meaningful results.

Rarely, some patients start to notice a difference after 1-2 treatments, however, most patients start to notice positive changes at the end of the 4-6 session, with maximal results visible 1-3 months after treatment.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon