How Long Does It Take Before I See Results with Vanquish?

I understand it's more than one treatment to get full results with Vanquish? But is it possible I will see results after the first treatment?

Results From Vanquish

Typically, you will not see immediate long lasting results after your first Vanquish treatment. If results are seen after only one session, it is likely due to water loss, not destruction of fat. Therefore, it is best to have between 4-6 treatment sessions for long lasting benefit.

Washington DC Dermatologic Surgeon

Complete a series of Vanquish for Appropriate Results

Vanquish is meant as a series of treatments, and I would not advise doing only one session and waiting for results.

The idea for 4-6 sessions derives from research in animals and humans, and a need for several sessions is required for meaningful results.

Rarely, some patients start to notice a difference after 1-2 treatments, however, most patients start to notice positive changes at the end of the 4-6 session, with maximal results visible 1-3 months after treatment.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon