How much does Vanquish cost?

I was researching Coolsculpting and Zerona when I came across Vanquish. Since it is fairly new, I am wondering if anyone knows how much it costs for a typical treatment? How many treatments will be required?

Vanquish treatments are $500/ each including Z-Wave with each Vanquish Treatment

Vanquish is a non-invasive procedure that can help remove abdominal and ”muffin top” fat in time for summer.It is not pain full and there is no down time at all.A series of 4-6 treatments is recommended depending on the amount of abdominal fat.At our practice Vanquish treatments are $500 each, but they include the use of the Z Wave that uses sound waves to break up the fat that had been destroyed by Vanquish to help your body eliminate them faster.

How much does Vanquish treatment cost?

One Vanquish treatment is done in 4-6 weekly sessions. We do not charge for individual weekly sessions because that would only be a partial treatment. Vanquish costs $2800 in our practice.

Orna Fisher, MD

Vanquish treatments range between $500-$750 per treatment.

Vanquish treatments for fat reduction will cost approximately $500-$750 per session.  Each session may last 30-45 minutes depending on the area treated.  At The Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we charge for a series of 4-6 treatments as we feel it is necessary that each patient undergo at least 4 sessions to achieve results.

Sanjay Grover, MD

Vanquish comparably priced to other noninvasive fat removal procedures

Vanquish is typically priced per session, usually ranging from $500-$800/session. 4-6 sessions are recommended. At our office, we price as a package with a discount.

The total price is comparable to other non-invasive technologies. However, Vanquish is able to treat a very large area (abdomen and sides of waist) at same time. Other technologies require multiple treatments to cover that large of a surface area.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon