How much does Vanquish cost?

I was researching Coolsculpting and Zerona when I came across Vanquish. Since it is fairly new, I am wondering if anyone knows how much it costs for a typical treatment? How many treatments will be required?

Vanquish treatments range between $500-$750 per treatment.

+1
Vanquish treatments for fat reduction will cost approximately $500-$750 per session.  Each session may last 30-45 minutes depending on the area treated.  At The Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we charge for a series of 4-6 treatments as we feel it is necessary that each patient undergo at least 4 sessions to achieve results.

Vanquish comparably priced to other noninvasive fat removal procedures

+1

Vanquish is typically priced per session, usually ranging from $500-$800/session. 4-6 sessions are recommended. At our office, we price as a package with a discount.

The total price is comparable to other non-invasive technologies. However, Vanquish is able to treat a very large area (abdomen and sides of waist) at same time. Other technologies require multiple treatments to cover that large of a surface area.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon