How much does Vanquish cost?

I was researching Coolsculpting and Zerona when I came across Vanquish. Since it is fairly new, I am wondering if anyone knows how much it costs for a typical treatment? How many treatments will be required?

Vanquish treatments are $500/ each including Z-Wave with each Vanquish Treatment

Vanquish is a non-invasive procedure that can help remove abdominal and ”muffin top” fat in time for summer.It is not pain full and there is no down time at all.A series of 4-6 treatments is recommended depending on the amount of abdominal fat.At our practice Vanquish treatments are $500 each, but they include the use of the Z Wave that uses sound waves to break up the fat that had been destroyed by Vanquish to help your body eliminate them faster.