Will Vanquish Work for my Love Handles and Thighs?

Vanquish for love handles

+1
 thank you for your question. Vanquish is one of the best noninvasive fat reduction devices on the market and painlessly melts fat from the waist and flanks simultaneously. Our San Diego clients are very pleased. Ideal candidates have isolated areas of fat excess and no pacemaker or implanted metal devices. Consult with an experienced Vanquish provider to see if you are a candidate. Good Luck!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes - Vanquish can be used elsewhere than abdomen

+1

Vanquish currently is used with a large applicator that can treat the abdominal mid-section as well as the sides of the waist (flanks).

Therefore, whether you are treating the front of the abdomen, or flipping the patient on their back to treat their "muffin top," you will catch the the love handles/flank area with treatment.

Currently, I have used the Vanquish in patients to treat the bra line of the back, and the outer hips and outer thighs.

It is likely in the near future there will be a smaller Vanquish applicator that can treat smaller areas like inner thighs, arms, even calves and ankles.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon