Will Sculptra Do Anything for Loose Neck Bands and Loose Skin?

Will Sculptra help loose neck bands and loose skin, or is there something I can do to temporarily help the appearance while I wait to get a Neck Lift in December?

There is no good non-surgical answer for neck bands

+1

I would not advise using Sculptra for neck bands especially in someone with a thin neck like yourself. You may see visible lumps or bumps which can last up to 2 years. Filling is not the answer for your neck bands. Neck bands are caused by loosening of the muscle and skin in the neck.

The only way to effectively treat them is to surgically tighten the loose muscle tissue and skin with a platysmaplasty (neck tightening procedure) and a facelift. Botox can provide some improvement in neck bands but the effect is short-lived and subtle. Laser or Radiofrequency tightening may give you some improvement but again the effect will be subtle.

In reality, there is no good non-surgical answer for neck bands.

Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

Loose neck skin needs a surgical answer

+1

Unfortunately injectables have little durability r.e. loose neck skin and are not at all cost effective.

Any improvement you obtain in the neck comes from filling along the jawline and chin to create some lift. It takes a lot of material and at the most last two years with poor efficacy.

You would do much better investing your time and money in a neck lift which in the long run would be durable and actually less expensive.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra for Neck Loose Skin and Bands

+1

I think you had earlier asked for neck lift pricing. It is so interesting because I really wanted to recommend Sculptra but felt I might be imposing my opinion.

It is a wounderful idea to use Sculptra since your neck does not have a lot of fat or skin. In some cases if there is a lot of fat then surgery or liposuction is the only answer. Your neck will definitely get better with Sculptra.

Remember, go to someone who does a lot of Sculptra and has done it in the neck before. Also, massage aggressively, 555 , 5minutes, 5 times a day, 5 days.

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon