How Much Does Sculptra Cost?

what's the average price/cost

Scuptra cost is slightly greater upfront cost, save thousands in the long run!

After a complete assessment, a determination is made as to how many vials (bottles) and how many treatment sessions will be required. I have patients bring in photos of themselves from each decade which helps illustrate the progression and location of volume loss.

Most patients in their 30's and 40's need 1 vial per treatment and require on average 3 treatments, which are spaced 8 weeks apart. Older patients will require two vials per treatment session and sometimes require more more than 3 treatment sessions. A single vial is usually all that is needed every two years for a boost to maintain your results.

The cost for one vial is 1100 and if a second vial is needed, it is discounted to 800. On average, patients will spend $3300 to $4900 on their 3 treatments over a 4 to 6 month period. The upfront investment is higher than with other fillers but the results speak for themselves. Most patients are looking for value these days. Over the course of 5 years, you will save thousands of dollars by avoiding repeated injections of other shorter lasting fillers.

A word of caution. Do not base your selection of your Sculptra injector on price alone. Unlike injection errors with shorter lasting products, an error in placement with Sculptra can have negative aesthetic results for a few years due to its long duration of effect. Make sure your physician is among the "core specialists" i.e. a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. In addition, they should have extensive experience with the product. It helps if they are also clinical trainers for Sanofi Aventis, the makers of Sculptra.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon