I Had Sculptra Done and Forgot to Mention That I Still Part-time Nurse my 1 Year Old. Should I Be Concerned and Ween Him Now?

Sculptra and Breastfeeding

+1

Hi Lisa,

Sculptra has NOT been tested in women who are pregnant or breast-feeding. The manufacturer never included this population in their studies. Therefore, it is my opinion that though I don't see any obvious contraindication to breastfeeding based on product ingredients, I can't safely say that it is advisable to continue breast feeding. Because your child is close to being weened anyway, I would recommend starting now, just to be on the safe side. 

Best of luck.