Sauna/steam Room After TT?

When is it ok to go to sauna, steam room after a tummy tuck? I'm 3 weeks post op and feel good, but I'm afraid there will be some negative effect on the scar from the heat... Thanks.

Ask your surgeon first

+1
I would recommend avoiding saunas for at least a month after your surgery, although this may be longer if your recovery has been troublesome. However, the best person to ask would be your surgeon.

Sauna/ Steam Room after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Always best to check with your plastic surgeon about specific activities after surgery. He/she is the best position to advise you given that he/she knows how you are progressing.  Areas of concern may include progress of incision line healing and/or concerns about dehydration with the use of sauna...