Under Eye Wrinkles at 32 when Smiling! Best Treatment? (photo)

Hello, I'm 32 and have been feeling that I am looking older than my age. In the last few years I have noticed lots of wrinkles when I smile under my eyes. There are pretty much non-existant when I don't smile (not any that I can notice or any that bother me). I use suncreen, eyecream, have done diamond microderm and a light peel (light glycolic and vitalize peel). Any suggestions?

Light fractionated CO2 laser

+1

Fractionated CO2 laser with light settings will be my first option based on your pictures, and age. I don't think you are ready for an eyelid surgery, and I don't recommend botox to treat the lower eyelid wrinkles (crows feet yes, maybe lateral eyelid and cheek wrinkles, but definitely no botox to lower eyelid).

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkles around eyes

+1

Wrinkles around the eyes can best be treated with a combination of Botox and Restylane under the eyes. Botox will get rid of the tiny lines and Restylane will fix the small hollows under the eyes. Go to an experienced dermatologic injector.

Michele S. Green, MD

Wrinkles under the eyes when smiling

+1

The wrinkles under your eyes while smilling seem to be the result of tightening of the muscle (obicularis oculi).  You may benefit from a neuromodulator (botox or dysport) to weaken the muscle activity thereby decreasing the wrinkles.  Good luck.

Joseph N. Togba, MD
Oakland Plastic Surgeon

Alittle Botox under the eye helps sometimes with those pesky smile creases.

+1

Botox helps to soften those under eye creases but only works about 50% of the time. But when  it does, it is great. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon