What Should I Replace my Saline Implants with to Reduce Sag Factor?

My saline implants are saggy? They look a little tooo natural? What options do I have? First one popped, but before that they were saggy. I don't know what my best options to get them replaced with are and what prices I should be expecting? I paid 9,000 for the first augmentation. Im worried about popping and sagging? I hear thats common with saline.

Realself quote of the year: "They [breast implants] look a little tooo natural" Deflated saline replacement

+1

My concern is the soft tissue covering more than the implant. You may wnat to consider coversion to silicone or a lift and skin envelope reduction and smaller moderate plus saline implant

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Saline implants and sagging

+1

There is nothing with implants that will solve the sagging factor. Silicone gel implants will feel more natural in sagging breasts that have generally thin coverage over the implant but they won't look better or solve the sag issue. 

In the face, sagging tissues can look better by gaining weight but this is neither reasonable or desirable for breasts. A lift procedure is the only way to reposition the breast and the implant behind it to a higher level. The type of implant only changes the feel. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breast implants

+1

If you want higher firmer breasts, you may  need a mastopexy, but overtime everything eventually drops.

Correcting sag with Breast Implants

+1

Breast implants, no matter what type they are, can correct only a small amount of sag (what we refer to as pseudoptosis, i.e. the areola is slightly below the inframammary crease but the nipple is entirely above it before an initial augmentation). Any other sagging requires a lift of some kind to correct the sag. If you had the sagging before the implants, and I could not tell if that was so or not from your question, then what you need is a lift.

If you have sagged over the implant, you also need a lift. If what you have is stretch of the inferior skin so that the distance from the areolae to the chest wall has increased, this is a different, more complex problem. Again, the implant will make no difference. The only way to fix this is to revise and reinforce the internal scar around the implant, and this does not always work. You need to see a certified Plastic Surgeon who has significant experience with breast revision surgery.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Sagging implants related more to size than implant type

+1

Most women feel that silicone implants feel more natural than saline, especially if they are thin without a lot of breast tissue to conceal the implants. Saline implant deflation is actually quite uncommon in my experience, somewhere in the range of 1-2% at 10 years. You may benefit more from a technique to reinforce the implant pocket to hold the implants up. This is a graft called Strattice which works beautifully for that. Info at renewingyou.com.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.