Saggy Boobs, What To Do? (Photo)

Hi I am 21 and have a 7 month old son. I was breast feeding and have been really depressed and cry most nights as my breast are extremely saggy and uneven. Please help :(

Breast Lift Will Help Saggy Boobs After Breast Feeding

+1

Thank you for your question. I understand your concern that your breasts are asymmetrical and sagging after pregnancy and breast-feeding.

Eventually a breast lift will help you and should restore the breast to a more "perky" appearance and your asymmetry can be corrected during the breast lift.

In my opinion however, you should wait at least 6 months and preferably a year after you have finished breast-feeding before considering cosmetic breast surgery.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, who is experienced in cosmetic breast surgery and has an excellent reputation in your community.

Saggy Boobs, What To Do?

+1

There is help available, preferably at about 3 or more months after you have finished nursing. You want to wait until the breast tissue has recovered.

The procedure will be a breast lift. If one breast is larger, a small reduction will be  possible to do with the lift. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Ultimate Breast Lift best for saggy boobs

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the boat anchor or lollipop shaped incisions.  This procedure transfers the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle to produce long term stability and relieve neck, shoulder and back pain.  The breast is reshaped to increase projection, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase cleavage.  At the same time, the larger breast can be reduced to match the opposite side.  This technique maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.  I recommend you avoid techniques that use vertical scars since they are unsightly and can widen in time.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

+1

First of all, please don't cry. There are many excellent surgeons here to help. I recommend you find a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and discuss your options. Just looking at your photos, I see different options that can be done to give you much more symmetrical breasts. No two breasts are exactly alike, nor respond the same way with pregnancy and breast feeding. I do recommend waiting for surgery until your are about 6 months out from breast feeding. By then, your breasts will have most likely settled down from all the hormonal changes of pregnancy and breast feeding.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Significant ptosis of the breasts requires a mastopexy.

+1

The breast the picture show significant ptosis. Only a mastopexy will restore youthful appearance. It also gives the surgeon the opportunity to create better symmetry.

Saggy Boobs, What To Do?

+1

Now, wait, because your breast is not ready to any surgery, wait at list 9 month after feeding, and them consult.

Translation provided by doctor:

Ahora, espere, porque su mama no esta lista para una cirugia, debe esperar por lo menos 9 m3ses despues de amamantar, entonces puede consultar.

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Saggy Boobs, What To Do?

+1

The larger breast can be reduced and the smaller breast lifted, or the larger breast lifted and the smaller breast augmented and lifted.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Sagging breasts with asymmetry- what to do?

+1

In reviewing your photos it appears that besides sagging your right breast is much larger? I would suggest a breast reduction with lifting on the right side and a breast lifting on the left side. But you would need to be examined and reveal your preference regarding breast size. 

George Lefkovits, MD

BREAST APPEARANCE

+1

Your photos reveal breast asymmetry.  The right breast is larger and needs an Lift/Reduction combo.  The left breast would probably need a lift only.  You should not have difficulty finding a surgeon in your area that can help you.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Correcting uneven breasts

+1

I appears as though you might need a breast lift to help improve the shape and symmetry or your breasts.  In my experience, a lollipop lift or vertical should give you a beautiful result.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD