I'm 22 years old and my breasts (32F) are very saggy. Is it possible for the skin to tighten over time in a young person?

Sagging breasts equals damaged skin

+1

Hi Tes,

The sad truth is that with your current breast size, skin recoil is not possible. Once skin has been damaged due to prolonged weight tension, it can only get worse with time. Your two options are to wear a good supportive bra 24/7 (to minimize further skin stretching) or seriously consider a breast reduction. There's a new technique called the Ultimate Breast Reduction/Lift that does not require a vertical scar. So, if you are hesitant to undergo a reduction because of all the scars that traditional breast reduction/lifting techniques require, you now have a better option. BTW, the UBR/L works regardless of cup size. Do your reaserch! This is a great start!

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breasts saggy and skin tighten on its own?

+1

Sorry to tell you this, but if your skin causes sagging now, it will not get better with time. It will actually get worse.

Saggy Breasts

+1

Sorry, unfortunately,  with time it will get worse. F cup is very large and uncomfortable. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for possible breast reduction surgery.

Dr. Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

No you will need to have a breast reduction if you want smaller more lifted breasts. While the scars fade they are always present. This procedure despite scars has one of the highest levels of satisfaction in patient surveys, Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Saggy Breasts

+1

Probably not.  As time goes by with changes in fluid retention and weight, and the pull of gravity, future pregnancies, sagging tends to get worse not better.

Stephen E. Zucker, MD
South Bend Plastic Surgeon