5'8" and 160lbs, 38D Droopy Boobs; Would 650cc With A Lift Be Too Much? (photo)

I'm 5'8'' and 160lbs with a 38D droopy set of boobs. I've always had large breast from as long as I can remember. My mom even made me wear bras as a child because she said it would help keep them stay up and stay firm (she lied to me!). I officially scheduled my surgery today for July 17th! My PS has suggested I get a breast lift and augmentation with 450cc. My question is.....with my height and weight and existing D cup, how much CC's do you think would be a good fit for me?

Lift with implants

+1

I think 650cc would be very large. If you like your current size when wearing a bra, then a lift is all you need. If you want to be larger, then a 450cc implant will probably take you up 2 cup sizes(guess).

Good luck.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Large, ptotic breasts... why implants?

+1

The first question to answer is this: When you wear a bra that supports you well, do you want to have larger breasts? If the answer is no, stay away from implants and simply go with a lift or a reduction. Without an exam, no one on a surgical forum such as this can tell you if "450cc is a right fit" for you or predict the number of CC's for you. Second opinions should be the rule with cosmetic surgery and if you don't fully understand the indications for the procedure, don't sign up for the procedure.

Web reference: http://ww.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

650 cc is too much

+1

You described always having large breasts and are a size 38 D.  Why do you want them bigger?  650 cc implants would increase you by 2 cup sizes and you would then be a size F.  The added weight on your chest wall will cause the breasts to droop even more in time.  You would benefit from a breast lift.  There is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift which creates significant elevation of the breasts and gives the appearance of increased size.  Looking at your photographs, you need a breast lift more than you need an augmentation.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon