Safest and Best Way to Remove Cheek Fat -Smart Lipo, Mesotherapy,,meso-therapy, Buccal Fat Removal?

I had my cheeks injected with my own fat 6 years ago. My Upper and lower cheeks are to large and full. It even effects my smile. Please How or What is safest and best to remove small amounts at a time. Is it a laser like Smart-lipo. or Meso-therapy or a Buccal procedure? I would like to do slow and in small amounts because i'm scared to mess up my face, Please Help.... Thank you Chris

Injected Cheek Fat Removal

The safest approach to injected cheek fat removal would be small cannula liposuction. This would be successful at removing some of the injected fat which presumably is largely in the subcutaneous tissue layer beneath the skin. It also poses no danger to removing too much fat and would risk the least potential damage to the terminal buccal branches of the facial nerve. Injecting mesotherapy/lipodissolve solutions poses more risk because it is a chemical concoction whose actions are not well controlled. Buccal fat removal is the not the fat that was injected but it is worthwhile to look at exactly where on the cheek you want the fullness reduced. If it is in the submalar region, buccal fat removal may make sense as what you care about is reducing the fullness. It is not matter what fat is removed if it ca\n achieve the end result you desire. It is a less traumatic procedure than liposuction.