Is It Safe to Use Juvederm, Restylane Fillers if You Previously Had Teosyal Ultra Deep?

Is it safe to use Juvederm, Restylane fillers if you previously had Teosyal ultra deep injected? Teosyal was injected 16 months ago and wondering if there are any adverse reaction to using Juvederm or Restylane in the same area(nasolabial & cheeks)

This is just not an issue.

+2

I personally very much like the Restylane and Perlane products.  It is very reasonable to layer there products over the prior treatment.  There should not be an issue with this.

Is it safe to use Juvederm, Restylane fillers if you previously had Teosyal ultra deep injected? Teosyal was injected 16 months

+2

Teosyal, is a hyaluronic based filler and as such would be completely compatible with fillers made of the same material like Juvederm, Restylane and Perlane.  In any case, there's no problem mixing different fillers in the facial tissues, IMHO.

Hyaluronic acid fillers are excellent for facial rejuvenation

+2

Teosyal is a brand of hyaluronic acid fillers. We often use different brands and products in the same areas, sometimes even at the same visit. I would not have any hesitation in using Juvederm or Restylane after Teosyal.

Doris Day, MD