Is Safe to Buy Juvederm from Online Website?

Hello, I just came up with this website to buy juvederm online (Filler contain hyaluronic acid). I just want to know is the website is safe and sell authentic product. Thank You!

Juvederm Online

+1
I would not advise purchasing your own product online. I would only recommend that product be purchased from a reputable medical practice and injected by a trained professional, such as a physician or nurse, as it requires specialized techniques with knowledge of where to inject and how much product to use. It is an art, and not simply injecting. In addition, I would only advise that a physician or nurse use product that has been approved in your own country.

Juvederm is only available through licensed physicians who have been trained to administer the product. The product you found online is most likely a knock off or not Juvederm.

On-Line Juvederm?

+1

Hi,

Please do not  buy anything or self inject "hyaluronic acid" into your own face!  Only licensed physicians can buy FDA approved Juvederm.  You do not want buy a untested and unproven product and end up with a side effect which can end up costing you much more to fix!  Your health is most important!

Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Purchasing Juvaderm online

+1

Only a licensed doctor can legally purchase this product.  There is no way to ensure that this product is authentic, which means there is a potential for it to be unsafe.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Online Juvederm

+1

Please don't!  Legally, only MDs are able to purchase authentic Juvederm or any type of filler.  Unfortunately, I have seen horrifying results in patients who had questionable fillers put in elsewhere to save some money.  Nothing is worth having your face put in that position.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Do not buy Juvederm online!

+1

Please be careful!  Not only is it not legal for someone who is not a healthcare provider to purchase Juvederm online, but its authenticity cannot be verified.  Unfortunately, I have seen unintended and horrible outcomes from fillers purchased and performed by unlicensed providers.  Do not put yourself in that position.

Lesley Clark-Loeser, MD
Hollywood Dermatologic Surgeon

Safe to buy Juvederm online?

+1

Absolutely not.  The only safe way to be treated with an FDA-approved injectable is with a board-certified core physician (Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthamologist) in his/her's office. 

Donna Bilu Martin, MD
Miami Beach Dermatologist

NOT Legal to purchase Juvederm online!!!

+1

Absolutely not!!!!  It is not legal!!!!

I do not advise this!

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Grant Stevens, MD

Buying Juvederm from Online Website

+1

In the United States it is illegal for an unlicensed person to purchase these drugs online;  I assume you're not a physician , or you would not be asking this question. Responsible physicians only purchase these products from well-known, reputable sources where they know what they're buying.

Juvederm

+1

It is against the FDA's law to purchase products outside of the US even if they are the same. No one can tell you the answer to your question.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Juvederm on line

+1

Whether or not this is the real thing is not the issue. No reputable doctor would inject something that you have bought on line as they have no idea of where this came from and they will not have the backing of the company if anything goes wrong as they did not purchase it. Do this the right way-it will be worth it.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist