Is It Safe to Take Benedryl After Radiesse?

Is Taking Benadryl safe ater Radiesse

+2

Answer: To my knowledge, there is no contraindication to taking Benadryl before or after Radiesse or any other fillers. Benadryl is an antihistamine with the most common
potential side effect being drowsiness. Basically, it is safe to take the Benadryl.

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Safe to take benadryl after radiesse

+2

There should be no interaction between the Benadryl and Radiesse. If you are taking it for an unrelated condition then it would make sense. If you are taking it for any swelling from the procedure that is not an allergic reaction, but just a manifestation of the injections, then it would not be expected to help the swelling. 

Ronald Shelton, MD

You can take Benadryl after Radiesse

+1

You certainly can take Benadryl after (or before) Radiesse injections.  I would only avoid aspirin/advil type medications for a week or two before injections to reduce the risk of bruising.

Randy J. Buckspan, MD

Taking Benadryl after Radiesse

+1
I am aware of no reason why you should not be able to take Benadryl after Radiesse. Benadryl is usually used to induce sleep or relieve itching and has no interaction with Radiesse.