Radiesse Recovery

What kind of downtime should I expect after Radiesse injections? Will there be bruising or swelling that I will want to hide from others? Thanks.

Recovery from Radiesse: minimizing down time and bruising

+1

This varies tremendously from patient to patient and from session to session. Radiess is one of the thicker products that requires a relatively larger needle to deliver. There is a slightly greater potential for bleeding and bruising for this reason.  You can minimize bruising by avoiding aspirin and motrin like products, etc. prior to injection and afterwards apply ice, elevate, compress, and minimize strenous exercise. It is an excellent product for deep tissue volume restoration.