Very Narrow Nose Bridge? (photo)

Looking into getting rhinoplasty. Young (18-24), 5'3" and 110 lbs. I have a very narrow nose bridge and indentations in between my eyes which almost looks "pinched". This accentuations the wideness of the bottom of my nose. I was looking to soften the "pinch" and to get a smaller, more feminine nose shape. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated, please.

Rebalancing wide nose and bridge

It looks like you would benefit from narrowing your wide bridge and tip to make the upper most part of your nose bridge appear less narrow. I don't think that your bridge is too narrow in that area. Rather, the remainder of your nose is wide.

Rhinoplasty can narrow the wide nasal bones and tip to bring things into better balance.

1101 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104

Rhinoplasty For Bringing The Rest Of The Nose In Line With The Bridge

Your nasal bridge is not too narrow or pinched, it is that the rest of your nose is too wide. A rhinoplasty that narrows your tip area will bring the whole nose in better balance and the bridge will no longer look pinched. Computer imaging will demonstrate that effect so you can see for yourself that the bridge area is not the problem.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Indiana University Health North Hospital
Carmel, IN 46032

Nasal surgery

I think that you need to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated for your nasal concerns.  Certainly tip narrowing can be performed.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Nasal balance in nose job surgery in Los Angeles

In order to get a good looking nose with a nose job which looks balanced it is important to have harmony of all parts of the nose. The reason that your nasal bridge might look "too pinched" is because your nasal tip is actually to wide. By narrowing your nasal tip, then the nasal bridge would look normal and balanced!

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

16055 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose and narrow radix.

A rhinoplasty can narrow your wide bridge and refine your tip.  The radix can be augmented.  I need to see more photos as described at my website. 

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty surgery

Dear mothballs,

• Given your height and weight, a thinner and more defined nose would be appropriate
  • If you were to thin the nose, it would look less pinched above
  • A consultation would be great for you to see your profile and then go over what is realistic after rhinoplasty surgery
  • You want to have overall balance that is very possible with rhinoplasty surgery

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

201 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212