Rhinoplasty 2 Weeks Ago, Is my Nose Too Scooped?

I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, I have uploaded four pictures. 2 Of them with the dark background are my surgeons before & after morphs. The other two are the day of cast off. I feel like my nose is scooped & tip is so full. I don't know if he hasn't taken enough off the tip or if it is really swollen. I am seeing my surgeon in 3 weeks & he said if the tip does not go down then he will use steroid injections. My surgeon says the tip is swollen. Will these work even if the tip is not swollen?

Nose too scooped?

+1

It's way to early to make any judgement. Be patient and follow your surgeon's advice.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scooped Nose

+1

I agree that it is too early to tell about the final result. However, at this time, based on your pictures, your nose does not look too scooped.

William H. Gorman, MD

Nose shape at two weeks

+1

Too early to tell final result.  Edema of tip or superior dorsum may be greater than lower dorsum.  Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD