Is it Safe to Have Rhinoplasty in India?

Hi! I live in US but in two weeks I'm going to India to get a rhinoplasty done. I'm scared to death! And not about pain but about the result. My nose is not super ugly and I'm afraid it might become worse after the surgery.

Everyone is trying to convince me not to go to India for that. But it's way cheaper and I heard medicine and doctors are pretty advanced there. How do you think is it safe enough to go there? Doctor's resume seems pretty good

Rhinoplasty in India

I am sure that there are good doctors in India but if you live in NYC who is going to take care of you if you have problems after surgery?  It is a very long way to India.  I would think twice about it.