Ask a doctor

Rhinophyma Issue Affecting One Side of my Nose?

So I believe i have rhinophyma. i went to a dermatologist and she said i didn't, have it but i doubt she is right since she didn't look at the one side of the nose to state whether i have rhinophyma. i know many say that rhinophyma affects the whole nose,not partially, however i need to know if this one side of my nose has rhinophyma. i ask because it looks significantly bulbous, skin thickened, and deformed looking. What tests can be done to confirm rhinophyma? Also what treatments best work?

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...