How Soon Can I Repeat a Cosmelan Mask?

It has been a full month since the doctor had applied the mask on my face for over 10 hours. I am looking forward to see the optimal results with melasma therefore heading for a second procedure with cosmelan mask. Is it safe to continue with the second procedure after a month? Will my skin become more sensitive under the exposure of sun? Please let me know asap. Thanks

Cosmelan and Follow-up

+1
Cosmelan MD is formulated for you to use 2/3 of the jar on the first visit and 1/3 of the jar on the remaining follow-up visit for your peel.  If you have had both peels then I would recommend you follow their protocol with topical creams and re-evaluate for the second set of peels in 6 to 8 weeks depending on your skin type.  Please find an experienced physician for the best cosmetic result.

Cosmelan peel for pigmentation

+1

I would continue with the topical treatments at home and schedule another peel within 6 to 8 weeks of your first cosmelan peel. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS