Can Cosmelan 1 Be Applied at Home?

I would like to know if I can apply Cosmelan 1 by myself at home?

Using creams such as Melarase for melasma

For patients who request a home maintenance plan for melasma, I begin with topical Melarase creams used twice daily to reduce hyperpigmentation. Raffy Karamanoukian MD

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Can Cosmelan 1 Be Applied at Home

• Absolutely not! I do not reccomend this for home treatments, go to your provider and have this treatment done professionally, cosmelan is a great treatment to help get rid of pigmentation but it can also do damage if its not used correctly. Good Luck

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

9700 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90232

Cosmelan should be applied in a doctor's office

Cosmelan is a system (using medicines) available only in a doctor's office. It should be applied by a trained professional. 

Later, the mask can be taken off at home by the patient, and the home creams can then be started.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

9280 W. Sunset Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89148

Cosmelan is applied in a doctor's office

The mask is applied at the Dr. Office and kept for about 4 hours then you wash it off and start the creams at home.

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218