Can You Have Cosmelan Done over the Whole Body?

I want to have cosmelan done on my whole body as i have severe hyperpigmentation from huge amounts of sun exposure. Is this possible? My skin is dark african skin (After the hyperpigmentation)

Cosmelan for the body

Cosmelan is a fantastic  product and has worked on my patients when lasers and everything else had failed.  I would definitely explore having Cosmelan for the different areas of the body.  Be advised that you leave the Cosmelan on for a different amount of time for the body as opposed to the face.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Cosmelan for the best cosmetic results.