Can You Have Cosmelan Done over the Whole Body?

I want to have cosmelan done on my whole body as i have severe hyperpigmentation from huge amounts of sun exposure. Is this possible? My skin is dark african skin (After the hyperpigmentation)

Cosmelan for the body

+1
Cosmelan is a fantastic  product and has worked on my patients when lasers and everything else had failed.  I would definitely explore having Cosmelan for the different areas of the body.  Be advised that you leave the Cosmelan on for a different amount of time for the body as opposed to the face.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Cosmelan for the best cosmetic results.

+1

You possibly could but it would be very expensive, if the pigment is bad you can spot treat only at night on the body. I recommend doing a vi peel instead, its a lot cheaper and will see a great result.. Good Luck

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Cosmelan for body pigmentation

+1

There are better options for diffuse solar elastosis and sun spots.  I would not advise a cosmelan peel for your body.  Topical preparations, combined with more effective chemical peels will work better. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cosmolan

+1

The expense would be prohibitive. and results would be difficult to predict. I would advise you to see a good Dermatologist for an advise before doing any in home treatments