Removing Red Scar from Sunburn on Nose Tip?

I had bad sunburn on my nose about 15 yrs ago, and it formed a scab and I picked the scab over and over, and the result was a red scar. The redness faded gradually, but is still there now at age 27.

After I had a Rhinoplasty 4yrs ago the redness came back, then gradually faded again. Recently I had horrible sunburn and the redness came back bigger. I have not been cleaning the area so dead skin would hide the redness, but is there any type of laser that can fix this?

IPL for red nasal skin

I would suggest that you have a series of IPL treatments (photorejuvenation) to treat the redness of your nose.  I would also encourage you to become religious about sun screens!