Refer a Cream for Breast Enlargement, Which Has No Side Effects and Cause No Problem in Future Breast Feeding?

my height if 5'4. i am 39 kg and 18years old, i have buds in the name of breasts and according to the breast size calculator i am a 28A

No cream works

There is nothing that is FDA approved to enlarge breast size except for breast augmentation with implants. Everything else is just a gimmick that won't give you results. Plus, their ingredients haven't been tested for safety. It's better to avoid those other things.

There is no such thing

At the moment there is no clinically proven safe and effective method of breast enhancement except for surgical breast augmentation. Creams, pills, and medications are not FDA approved and their safety is questionable. You may experience some growth over the next couple of years so please wait until you're about 20 or so before considering surgery.

Enlarging breasts with pills or topicals

is not possible as all of the bloggers have said.  Should you choose to purchase those products advertised on TV, I hope you will take the time to return the product for a refund assuming their guarantees are not deceiving. 

Curtis Wong, MD

No Cream will make breast get larger

There are no creams, lotions or potions that will make breasts larger.  Do not believe any ads you read it simply is not true and would be a complete waste of money.  

Breast Enlargement in a Bottle?

Hello and thank you for your question.

There is no cream that has been studied to be safe and approved by the FDA for breast augmentation.  There are other options for breast augmentation, including fat grafting.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast cream

There is no cream that I know of that can create breast enhancement.  The only thing that can augment breasts is implant surgery.

No such magic breast cream exists!

No such "magic cream" exists and despite advertisements in magazines offering such gimmicks you need to research such things carefully.  Many specialty stores sell "exotic creams" that contain hormones and are unregulated and dangerous.  Be careful out there!

Cream for Breast Enlargement?

Thank you for the question, but I am not aware of any well- studied cream or pill that will safely and/or effectively increase breast size.  Be very careful about wasting your time and/or resources on very well marketed products…

Is there a cream to grow breast size?

I would say this is wishful thinking and from one woman to another:

If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true...

Thanks for asking!

Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Cream for breast enlargement without side effects

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey Roth, MD